In today’s episode, I’m sharing how I landed my first recurring social media client who paid me $300 every month and the lessons I learned from being a newbie to the world of online business.
I wanted to share this because first of all if you are at the beginning of your journey, I want to remind you that we all started at zero.
Secondly, it’s important to realize that while there is indeed A LOT of useless hype on the internet about making money online, it is possible to earn money on your terms.
In this episode, I touch on:
- How I landed that first $300 per month social media client and how that quickly turned in $1000 per month
- Practical steps on landing your first paying client
- How to use your day job to fund your side hustle
- How to take the advice you hear from internet personalities (myself included) with a grain of salt
- The importance of celebrating your growth on your entrepreneurial journey.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Try 30 days of Scribd for free and get unlimited eBooks and audiobooks for free.
If you enjoyed this episode, connect with me on Twitter on Instagram. My handle is @geenonterah.