In today’s episode, I’m sharing how I landed my first recurring social media client who paid me $300 every month and the lessons I learned from being a newbie to the world of online business.
I wanted to share this because first of all if you are at the beginning of your journey, I want to remind you that we all started at zero.
Secondly, it’s important to realize that while there is indeed A LOT of useless hype on the internet about making money online, it is possible to earn money on your terms.
In this episode, I touch on:
- How I landed that first $300 per month social media client and how that quickly turned in $1000 per month
- Practical steps on landing your first paying client
- How to use your day job to fund your side hustle
- How to take the advice you hear from internet personalities (myself included) with a grain of salt
- The importance of celebrating your growth on your entrepreneurial journey.
Links mentioned in this episode:
20 skills you can learn and turn into a business
Try 30 days of Scribd for free and get unlimited eBooks and audiobooks for free.
If you enjoyed this episode, connect with me on Twitter on Instagram. My handle is @geenonterah.
Become a PAID freelance writer from scratch.
Enter your first name and email below to dowload the checklist for becoming a PAID freelance writer FROM SCATCH.
Join 2200 other creatives to receive weekly insights on writing, content creation and creativity.