Hello there writer friend!
Today’s episode is a direct audio rip from a video I’ve received a lot of positive feedback on this week. This video I created on how I went from flat broke to making four figures per month as a freelance writer and how that changed my life. I wanted to make this video because I know what it feels like to be FLAT… completely, FLAT BROKE, to be frustrated, and to be worried about money and paying the bills. I also know what it is like to start a business that consistently brings in valuable monthly income.
Here are some topics I talk about in this episode:
- Mindset Matters- without the right mindset, you will self sabotage. Entrepreneurship is NOT easy and it takes perseverance. Keep going! Don’t give up!
- Pick a Skill and Offer a service- What things are you good at? How can you offer that to your clients?
- Using marketing spaces to MARKET yourself- Don’t just hang around these platforms, but network and market yourself!
- Always be value added- Make noise, but meaningful noise about your business.
- Come prepared to prove you are good at what you do- samples of your work in a public forum. Even if that work isn’t for a client!
- Do not STOP investing in your skill level- just a little each month can make you more valuable to your clients and increase your income.
For more information about writing and entrepreneurship, you can find my videos on YouTube at YouTube.com/GertrudeNonterahTV
How can I earn an income while freelance writing? Now is the time to check out my online course! Write and Profit Course
Are you looking for weekly insights on writing, content creation and creativity right in your inbox? I’ve got that for you! Sign up for my newsletter HERE—> geenonterah.com/free
Until Next time, friends!