So you want to start public speaking, huh? Well, it all starts with setting up your speaker page for success.
In today’s episode we are talking about setting up a speaker page. This is for all you writers who want to add speaking to your creative career resume. Speaking is a great opportunity to increase revenue and expand your influence and audience.
I answer these questions in today’s podcast:
- What items should be included on your speaker page?
- What is a media kit?
- What is a speaker reel?
- What if I don’t have any formal speaking engagements on my resume?
- How to gather testimonials and reviews for your speaker page
- Using social media to highlight or promote your speaking
Tools/links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 46: How to REALLY Make Money with Your Books
- Siteground WordPress Hosting
Write and Profit course is 30% off in the month of August! Use Promo code 30OFF and check out! Check it out here!
Until next week…