Hello, there writer friends!
In today’s episode, I am talking with Melody Johnson. Melody and I met from the Women of Color Podcasting group (the group has now been archived) in 2019. Melody runs The Course Consultant where she helps creatives create and sell courses online. In this interview we talk about:
- How do you get started building an audience?
- Benefits of an email list versus social media following.
- How to leverage your email list.
- The importance of testimonials for your business.
- The tools to grow an audience and sell online products.
Tools/links mentioned in this episode:
- Sign up for my newsletter here! Get updates and information on how to land your first client!
- Before you Create Your Signature Course, Do This
- How to Turn Your Email List Into a Cash Flowing Party
- Free Funnel Guide
- Thrive Cart
- Countdown timer for “limited time offers”
I hope you find the information in today’s episode helpful! Until next time…
Become a PAID freelance writer from scratch.
Enter your first name and email below to dowload the checklist for becoming a PAID freelance writer FROM SCATCH.
Join 2200 other creatives to receive weekly insights on writing, content creation and creativity.