Hello, there writer friends!
This episode is inspired by a question I received on LinkedIn. The question was: how important is SEO to writers? The short answer? Very important! The longer answer is what I discuss in today’s episode. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is still alive and it is more important than ever that writers – whether you are freelance or work in corporate – gain a handle on it. I promise it is not as complicated as it sounds. In this episode, I break down the search engine optimization tips I used to help one of my former clients go from zero to 3000 organic visits from Google per month.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why SEO is important?
- How to get started SEO if you’re a new writer.
- How do you keep up with the changing algorithms?
- How important is keyword research?
- Tips for SEO with WordPress
Tools/links mentioned in this episode:
- Geenonterah.com/newsletter – steps to landing your first client as a freelance writer…even if you’re starting from scratch.
- Yoast SEO – WordPress Plugin
If you enjoyed this episode, connect with me on Twitter or Instagram. My handle is @geenonterah.