Hello there writer friends.
In this episode, Gee interviews Tolu Ajiboye – a law school graduate from Lagos Nigeria who decided she wanted to be a health and science writer after school. They talk about:
- Transitioning from law to writing in the health/biopharma world
- How to find if a prospect client can pay you BEFORE you pitch
- How to make sure you are reaching the decision-makers who can hire you as a writer
- Mindset challenges
- Why writer communities could be the thing that catapult you to success
Tools/links mentioned in this episode:
- The Bold Biomed Youtube Channel
- The Health and Beauty Writer
- Earn More Writing course with Holly Porter Johnson
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
You can find Tolu Ajiboye on LinkedIn here!
Become a PAID freelance writer from scratch.
Enter your first name and email below to dowload the checklist for becoming a PAID freelance writer FROM SCATCH.
Join 2200 other creatives to receive weekly insights on writing, content creation and creativity.