WRITER. SPEAKER. AUTHOR.
Hello. I’m Dr. Gertrude Nonterah.
Fun fact: I did not plan on becoming a writer, speaker, or author when I grew up.
I wanted to become a pediatrician.
I didn’t become a pediatrician but I did get degrees in biology, and nursing and a Ph.D. in Microbiology and Immunology. (Not too shabby, eh?)
These days I work in medical communications and marketing at a large biotech company.
A few other fast facts about me:
- I curated a list of books on writing, careers, and personal development from authors I enjoy. Click this link to go to the book list.
- I run two websites – The Bold PhD and Medical Writer HQ.
- I’ve had the privilege of speaking at several academic institutions and to various professional groups on the topics of career development, career change, personal branding, and thought leadership.
- I’ve been featured in articles on LinkedIn News and the Association for Women in Science.
- I’m active on LinkedIn and post weekly on YouTube. Come and say hi!