IT IS TIME TO FINALLY WRITE YOUR BOOK!
You’ve wanted to write a book for ages.
You start and then you stop.
And then you start again and you stop again.
You know you have the book in you!
You’re brilliant after all and everybody knows that.
It’s been years of stalling. Holding back.
How come you can’t bring yourself to finish your book?
“I don’t think anyone will read it”
Tell me if any of these sound familiar.
- “I don’t think anyone will read it.”
- “I don’t think my ideas are interesting enough.”
- “I don’t have the time.”
- “Writing a book sounds overwhelming; like a mountain I would never be capable of climbing.”
- “I don’t know where to begin.”
- “I’m afraid I’m not a good writer.”
- “I don’t know where and when to start!”
I get it!
About 8 years ago, I thought the same things about myself.
This was in spite of the fact that I was a PhD student and had gotten an A in English from kindergarten until I was in college.
And this was in spite of the fact that I was writing a blog that 25,000 people would read per month.
I get it.
You want to finish your book.
But somehow the stories you’re telling yourself are holding you back.
Isn’t it amazing how the stories we tell ourselves block us from doing the very things we know we are called to do?
Writing a book is not a cake walk but it is not impossible to write a book that makes an impact and brings you an income.
Here’s another newsflash – none of the stories your mind is telling you is true.
With the right mentor, you can write your book and launch your book; and it can go on to impact lives and make you an income.
My name is Dr. Gertrude Nonterah (you can call me Dr. Gee for short), I am the author of four books and I can help you write and launch your first non-fiction book in 6 weeks.
And here are the four books I’ve written.
My latest book Win At Freelance Writing was the Number 1 New Release in two categories on Amazon for a week.
I am a former registered nurse, PhD-trained scientist, ghostwriter and book author.
I help people like you bust through their fear and excuses so they can write and launch their first book in 6 weeks (or less).
I reckon you’re here because you’re ready to finally finish your first non-fiction book!
I can help you with that!
I started the Author In 6 Weeks coaching program for high-achieving women who need a system that takes them from blank page to written book.
During these 6 weeks, I will meet with you over Zoom weekly (at a time that works for you) and give you the exact action steps you need to take each week so that you can have the first draft of your book finished in 6 weeks or less.
What you can expect in Author In 6 Weeks.
- Week 1 – Amazon Keyword/Category research and definition of the audience you want to reach with your book.
- Week 2 – We will complete an outline for 8-10 chapters of your book. You will write your first two chapters during this week using Dr. Gee’s proprietary productivity system.
- Week 3 – We will create a landing page and email freebie to start your book marketing process ahead of your book launch. During this week we will also talk about a social media marketing strategy for your book. You will write the next two chapters during this week.
- Week 4 – Review of book writing progress. The next two chapters will be written during this week.
- Week 5 – Amazon Kindle Publishing overview. We will walk through everything you need to know to successfully publish the eBook and physical versions of your book on Amazon Kindle. You will write the next two chapters during this week.
- Week 6 – Cover design and editing will be discussed during this week. We will work together to create a book promotion plan for your launch day.
During the six weeks, you will also have unlimited email access to me and can ask any question regarding book writing and publishing your book.
Your investment for Author in 6 Weeks – $697
Click on the button below to schedule a 15-minute discovery call to find out if the Author In 6 Weeks program is for you.
Have questions? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.